LANGUAGE CENTER CIT.es
The prices depend on the quantity of hours or classes, the quantity of students in a group (or individual classes), as well as the type of each course (in a group, intensive, conversational, preparation for official exams, specific purposes, individual, etc.).
With regards to the form of payment, please be informed that the fees are to be paid by card, PayPal, Stripe or bank transfer.
If you pay by bank transfer, send us an email with a request for a quote.
General classes in group and conversational classes can be paid for both monthly and for 3 or 6 months, with a discount if they are paid for 6 months.
After receipt of payment, within 3 working days the registration data for access to the personal account of the student of our language center you will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Groups will be created in strict order of entry of the inscriptions, and respecting the number of places offered for each course.
- CENTRO DE IDIOMAS TENERIFE S.L reserves the right not to start or suspend a course if there are not enough students to complete the group.
- CENTRO DE IDIOMAS TENERIFE S.L reserves the right to dismiss of a student if they are disruptive and prevent the normal development of the class and/or the school.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Fees will be paid by card payment, PayPal, Stripe or bank transfer without the option of paying in cash.
- The payment of the course/classes online includes the right to take a language knowledge level test and internet access to the personal account of the student of our language centre.
VOLUNTARY TERNINATION OF A COURSE, BY A STUDENT
- The student's decision to terminate the course must be notified to CENTRO DE IDIOMAS TENERIFE S.L. the day before the request to leave.
- If the voluntary termination is communicated after the date indicated in the previous paragraph, the fee will not be refunded.
- The student has a right to request partial refund of the fee of a course chosen if he/she has requested voluntary termination of the course.
- The termination request must be communicated in person or by phone/WhatsApp to the centre administrator.
TAKING TESTS AND EXAMS
- All students who have attended classes on a regular basis and have completed and passed the tests during the course development will obtain a certificate issued by our centre of the corresponding level.
- CENTRO DE IDIOMAS TENERIFE S.L. maintains business hours according to the work calendar, respecting the national and regional festivals.